Campfires are allowed within the provided fire-pits unless there is a Provincial Ban in effect: please check the BC Wildfire Service site for any current restrictions on campfires in the Sea to Sky Forest District.
- Only clean, seasoned firewood may be burned.
- Absolutely no burning of construction wood is allowed in the property; no lumber, plywood, leaves, yard waste, construction material waste, tree, hedge or grass clippings.
- It is prohibited to collect any type of wood from the surroundings within the property. If you are caught collecting wood you will be evicted with no refund.
- Fires must be not more than 10 inches high.
- Every campfire must be under supervision at all times.